Recipe Courtesy Fork and Beans
- Cut the middles out of each quarter of the apple to create a mouth. It does not need to be perfect; you are filling this gap with sunbutter so if you cut too deep, it’s easily covered.
- Coat the inside of the cut gap with a filling of sunflower butter.
- Place 4 sunflower seeds on the top of the “mouth” for the teeth.
- Place 1 sliced strawberry inside the mouth for the tongue.
- “Glue” each eye above the mouth with a dab of sunbutter to stick.
- Serve with a smile.