Recipe courtesy of tasteofhome.com
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk the first 7 ingredients until blended. Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large bowl or shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
Drain chicken, discarding any remaining marinade in bowl. Place chicken in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan; add potatoes in a single layer. Drizzle reserved marinade over potatoes; top with lemon slices. Bake until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175° and potatoes are tender, 40-45 minutes. If desired, broil chicken 3-4 inches from heat until deep golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.