Recipe courtesy of tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, using only 1-1/2 cups water.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli and soup; transfer to a greased 11×7-in. baking dish. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake until heated through, 10-15 minutes longer.
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
E. Armata INC Staff
Based on 11 Review(s)