With so many different options available at the Hunts Point Market, you may be wondering about trying or cooking a new vegetable. However, there are plenty of staple vegetables you can add to your shopping list! Our team at E. Armata Inc. would like to share some of the most popular vegetables available at our facility, so continue reading to discover more!
Popular Vegetables at the Hunts Point Market
People tend to have a tricky relationship with vegetables and struggle to incorporate them into their diet. Fortunately, you don’t have to be very adventurous with your selections in order to experience the benefits of vegetables. Discover some of the most popular vegetables at the Hunts Point Market below:
- Sweet Potatoes – Sweet potatoes are always a popular vegetable, especially around the holiday season. This root vegetable has high beta-carotene levels and a host of vitamins and minerals that can boost your immunity while livening up your side dishes.
- Asparagus – Asparagus is another popular vegetable that is packed with vitamins and minerals. This vegetable is easy to add to your weekly menu. Cut off the tough lower part of the stalk and saute for an easy weeknight side dish!
- Broccoli – Broccoli is one of the most popular vegetables available at the Hunts Point Market. This vegetable contains vitamins and minerals and can be a great snack or delicious addition to a hearty and irresistible soup.
- Carrots – Carrots are highly-coveted vegetables that can be used for just about anything. You can dip them into your favorite spread or roast them for a warm and comforting side dish!
- Spinach – Spinach is a delicate leafy green that packs a powerful punch. It has numerous health benefits and can be a great salad base. You can also saute spinach in garlic and oil for a delicious and healthy side.
Finding the right fruits and vegetables is easy when you visit E. Armata Inc. at the Hunts Point Market! We have a vast selection of vegetables for our customers to choose from. To learn more about our most popular vegetables, be sure to contact us today!