- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. fresh broccoli florets (7 cups florets)
- ½ cup plus 1½ Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest plus ¼ cup fresh juice (from 2 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 (15½-oz.) can no-salt-added cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion (from 1 onion)
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shaved (about ½ cup)
Preheat oven to 400°F with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Toss together broccoli, 1½ tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon of the salt, and ¼ teaspoon of the pepper in a large bowl. Spread broccoli in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast in oven until just tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk together lemon zest and juice; parsley; garlic; mustard; vinegar; honey; and remaining ½ cup oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
Increase oven temperature to broil; cook broccoli until slightly charred, 1 to 2 minutes. Cool about 5 minutes.
Combine broccoli, beans, baby arugula, and red onion in a large bowl. Toss with dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan.