Photo Courtesy by Parker Feierbach
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c. green lentils
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 c. low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 c. baby spinach
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- To an Instant Pot, add onion, carrot, celery, garlic, lentils, and tomatoes. Add thyme and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour broth over and stir to combine. Set Instant Pot to Manual, High and set for 18 minutes. Once finished, set valve to quick release.
- Remove lid and stir in spinach. Serve with Parmesan.