The summer season is in full swing, and so are delicious fruits at the Hunts Point Market! E. Armata Inc. is the leading wholesale produce operation in Hunts Point that distributes fresh, seasonal produce to our customers. Our team would like to share some of our favorite fruits that are in season for Summer 2022, so continue reading to learn more!
What Fruits Are In Season For Summer 2022?
From ripe peaches to juicy watermelon, the bounty of fresh summer fruits coming into Hunts Point Market is an exciting celebration of flavors, colors, and textures. When you shop for fruits that are in season, you not only save money but also get to enjoy the freshest and most nutritious fruit. Our team would like to share some information about what’s best in season this summer:
- Cherries – Cherry season is short but sweet. Cherries are a wholesome snack with high amounts of potassium, which is critical for optimal cell function and heart health!
- Raspberries – Raspberries are in season from July through October. This delicious and colorful berry pairs perfectly with other summer fruits. Enjoy raspberries on their own, or add them to a dessert or smoothie!
- Limes – While they may be too sour to eat on their own, limes are the perfect fruit to add flavor to your next BBQ. Squeeze this fresh citrus over any protein and let the juices sear with the smoke. You can also add limes to your favorite summer beverages!
- Stone Fruits – Peaches and other stone fruits are at their peak from July to August. Peaches are full of vitamins and antioxidants and are delicious on their own or on the grill!
- Honeydew – Honeydew is the sweetest melon that contains more natural sugars than watermelon or cantaloupe. Honeydews are a refreshing snack or dessert and taste amazing when infused into beverages.
Contact Us At The Hunts Point Market
When you shop with E. Armata Inc. at the Hunts Point Market, you can feel confident that you are getting the best tasting fruit around! There are plenty of fruits and vegetables that are in season during the summer months, so be sure to contact us today to learn more!