Recipe courtesy of thecleaneatingcloth.com
- artichoke hearts
- greek yogurt
- cottage cheese (no you can’t even taste it, I swear)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- pepper, garlic powder + onion powder.
- Once you have your ingredients all laid out mix them together until thoroughly combined.
- Then – pour into an 8×8 glass baking dish (or a glass pie plate!) and bake! I used an oval dish I had, but really any dish will work.
- (I recommend topping with extra cheese before popping it in the oven, but you don’t have to!)