- 1 (29-ounce) can peaches, sliced and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can peaches, sliced and drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (or quick oats, or Irish oatmeal)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
Gather the ingredients.
Heat oven to 375 F; lightly butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
Arrange drained peaches in baking dish.
In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter. With a pastry mixer or your hands, blend ingredients until crumbly.
Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over peaches.
Bake for 30 minutes or until topping is nicely browned.
Serve warm with your creamy topping of choice, if desired.