Peppers are delicious fruits that have a lot going for them. Being low in calories and loaded with good nutrition, it’s no wonder that peppers are a favorite among our customers for produce delivery in NYC. Our team at E. Armata Inc. would like to highlight one of our favorite pepper varieties this month: the suntan pepper! Continue reading below to learn more!
What is a Suntan Pepper?
You’ve heard of red, yellow, green, and even orange bell peppers, but are you familiar with suntan peppers? Suntan peppers are another variety of sweet bell peppers. They are a multicolored pepper that can be any combination of green and any variety of yellow, red, orange, or even brown. Suntan peppers are not fully ripe peppers, but they are not as unripe as a green bell pepper. At E. Armata, suntan peppers are just one of our many offerings for produce delivery in NYC.
Health Benefits of Peppers
There are several different varieties of peppers available this season for produce delivery in NYC. Some peppers are sweet, and others can set your taste buds on fire. You may love peppers, but did you know about the several health benefits you can experience when eating them? Here are some ways that peppers are beneficial to your health:
- Peppers can help protect your eye health.
- Peppers can be an excellent source of antioxidants which help protect your body against oxidative damage.
- They are packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Suntan peppers can help reduce your risk of developing arthritis and certain inflammatory health conditions.
- Red bell peppers are a decent source of iron, which can help increase your body’s iron stores and reduce the risk of anemia.
- Peppers can promote good blood circulation.
- They can help you burn fat for weight loss.
In conclusion, you can experience several health benefits from eating peppers! If you haven’t tried them before, consider ordering suntan peppers this season!
At E. Armata Inc., we distribute a wide variety of peppers for your produce delivery in NYC. We pride ourselves in providing quality produce to our customers that allow them to prepare several delicious dishes. To learn more about our produce delivery and wholesale operation, be sure to contact our team today!