- 6 cups fresh fruit cleaned and cut up as needed
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Start by cleaning all of the fresh fruit and then cutting any of fruit needed – such as hulling and slicing strawberries and cutting pineapple into chunks. Then add all of the prepped fresh fruit to a large bowl.
- Reserve about 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice from the pineapple to use along with the dressing.
- Once all of the fruit is prepped, whisk together the pineapple juice, lime juice and the honey in a small bowl and then pour it over the fruit. Then give the fruit a gentle toss in the dressing to make sure that all of the fruit is well coated in the dressing.
Quick Tip – Serve immediately or within the next 15 minutes.