Start your day with a low carb, high protein omelet with delicious satuéd mushrooms and onions! Serves 1.
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1-2 tsp. chives, chopped
- 4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. low fat-milk
- 1/4 onion, diced
- A drop of Worcestershire Sauce
- Add egg, egg whites, chives, and milk in a bowl and whisk until mixed well, then set aside the bowl.
- Add cooking spray to a small non-stick pan and heat, sauté onions and mushrooms until soft, add a drop of Worcestershire sauce, season with salt and pepper, then set aside the vegetables.
- Add cooking spray to the pan again and pour in the egg mixture, cook on low heat for 4-5 minutes, then flip over and repeat for the other side.
- Once cooked, slide the omelet on a plate, then add the mushrooms and onions on top.
- Enjoy your breakfast!
This recipe is courtesy of weightloss.com.au.