- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 5 cups romaine, cut in bite-size pieces
- 5 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup candied pecans, whole or coarsely chopped
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese, or feta cheese
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped or thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup raspberry vinegar, or other light fruit vinegar or a champagne or white wine vinegar
- ½ cup grapeseed oil, or salad oil
- 2 ½ Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
Shake all ingredients together in a dressing cruet or lidded jar.
Toss all ingredients together in a salad bowl.
Add the amount of dressing that you like and toss again.