The perfect mix of sweet and savory, this refreshing watermelon salad makes for an artisanal appetizer, light snack, or light meal. Prep Time: 20 minutes. Serves 15.
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 cup sliced red onion, cut lengthwise
- 15 cups cubed watermelon
- 3 cups cubed English cucumber
- 1 (8 ounces) package of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cracked black pepper
- Sea salt
- In a small bowl, pour the lime juice over red onions. Allow it to marinate while putting together the salad.
- Gently mix the watermelon, feta cheese, cucumber, and cilantro in a large bowl. Season with black pepper. Just before serving, add marinated red onion and lime juice mixture to the large bowl. Gently combine and add sea salt.