It’s no secret that all fruits and vegetables are good for your health. However, some produce stands out from the rest with additional health benefits. For years, E. Armata Inc. has operated out of the Hunts Point Produce Market and is well-known for its high-quality, healthy product selection. We want to share some of the best fruits and vegetables that can support and improve your overall health and wellness. Continue reading to learn more!
Produce For Better Health
No produce is unhealthy, but different fruits and vegetables have different nutrients to offer. When shopping at the Hunts Point Produce Market, you want to select the freshest, most nutritious produce that is both healthy and tasty. Create some delicious meals and reap the health benefits with produce from E. Armata Inc:
- Spinach – Spinach is one of the healthiest vegetables, thanks to its impressive nutrient profile. Spinach is loaded with vitamins A and K and boasts plenty of antioxidants, which can reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- Broccoli – Broccoli is a superfood packed with protein, fiber, and crucial vitamins and minerals. Broccoli’s rich antioxidant profile may help reduce the risk of certain cancers.
- Carrots – Carrots are a healthy root vegetable that provides a good source of vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, and carotenoids. Carrots can potentially prevent cardiovascular disease, enhance diabetes control, and improve vision.
- Grapefruit – Grapefruits are an excellent source of vitamin C, which is a crucial nutrient for collagen maintenance and wound healing. Vitamin C can also helps boost your immune system.
- Blueberries – Blueberries are considered superfoods for a reason. These small berries are an excellent source of powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and plant compounds. Eating fresh blueberries from Hunts Point Produce Market may reduce your risk of developing several chronic diseases, including type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Bananas – Bananas are one of the most popular healthy fruits available. Bananas are packed with potassium, fiber, and other essential vitamins and minerals. Eating a diet rich in potassium can help lower your risk of heart disease and lower blood pressure.
Contact The Hunts Point Produce Market
Incorporating a variety of healthy produce from the Hunts Point Produce Market into your diet is a critical aspect of staying healthy. At E. Armata Inc., our team can help you find your new favorite fruit or vegetable so that you can experience the health benefits first-hand. To learn more about our produce operation, be sure to contact us today!